This bug fix will be part of the hotfix release to Q1 2020 on April 27. The fix needs to be tested on SNAPSHOT and released by the end of the business day on April 24.
- I cloned a different bug and am unable to remove the Sprint
- This has worked correctly through the entire BugFest until today
- The missing open fee/fine does not display on the Closed fee/fine or All fee/fine page either
- Open User Information for patron Commander, Misty M: https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com/users/preview/3b2afd06-a904-4880-96d5-12968c50fb43
- Expand the Fees/Fines accordion
- Click on the 3 open fees/fines link (noting that there are supposed to be 3 open fees/fines totally 44.00)
- The Open fees/fine page for the patron will open: https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com/users/3b2afd06-a904-4880-96d5-12968c50fb43/accounts/open
- Three open fees/fines listed, that total 44.00
- Two open fees/fines listed, that total 29.00
- The fee/fine that is missing is an outstanding overdue fine for 15.00 this one...
(which you can find by locating the closed loan in User Information, opening Loan Details, then clicking on Fine incurred value: https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com/users/3b2afd06-a904-4880-96d5-12968c50fb43/loans/view/77ce9cfa-7cd5-4dbe-9b47-13cdf1412122)