Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Users app
- Create a new user, save, and then edit again
- Scroll down to Service points accordion and open accordion
- Click + Add service points
- Select new service point to add and click save to close popup
- Click + Add service points again
- Note how the new one that was added is checked (this is good)
- Close the popup again
- Save the record
- Edit the record again
- In the service points accordion click + Add service points again
Any SPs that have been selected for the user should be checked in the SP assignment popup. This should mimic the way the popup works in permission assignment
Once you have saved the user recrod, when you re-open the SP assignment popup, nothing is selected (even though SPs have been selected for the user record.
See attached video.