- Go to https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com/.
- Open User Information for Commander, Ricky J.
- Expand accordion for Loans section.
- Click on "1 closed loan" loan.
- Click on table row to open Loan Details for loan.
- As you can see, the item has an Location of "UC/HP/JRL/Gen" (called Effective location for item in Item Record).
- Go back to Loan Details.
- Click on Fine incurred link "225.00", which opens Fees/Fines History.
- Click on one of the table rows to open Fee/Fine Details for one of the Fees/Fines (doesn't matter which one).
- As you can see, the Location does not appear on Fee/Fine Details.
The same Location as on Loan Details appears on Fee/Fine Details.
Location does not appear on Fee/Fine Details. Is it just not displaying? Or is it not being saved either? Location is needed for determining the Fee/Fine Owner for overdue fines.