- Go to Settings>Users>Fee/Fine>Manual charges.
- Select Fee/Fine Owner HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER from the Fee/fine owner drop-down.
- The Fee/Fine Types for HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER displayed.
- A pop-up titled "Copy existing fee/fine owner table entries?" appears. This pop-up should only appear for Fee/Fine Owners that do not have any existing Fee/Fine Types. Fee/Fine Owner HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER already has a Fee/Fine Type of MISC FEE, so the offer to copy another Fee/Fine Owner should not be made. (See attachment Copy-manual-charges-4.png.)
- The pop-up appears for two of the Fee/Fine Owners that have no Fee/Fine Types (CORNELIA and TEST OWNER), which is correct, but not for one (TEST).
- There are two other JIRA bugs related to copying manual charges from another fee/fine owner. See the "relates to" links below.