Status: Closed (View Workflow)
EPAM-Veg Sprint 37
- Go to Settings>Users>Fee/Fine>Owners.
- Create a new Fee/Fine Owner.
- Go to Settings>Users>Fee/Fine>Manual charges.
- Select your new Fee/Fine Owner from the Fee/fine owner drop-down.
- A pop-up titled "Copy existing fee/fine owner table entries?" will appear.
- Select the "Yes" radio button and a Fee/Fine Owner from the drop-down to the right of the radio button.
- Press the Continue button.
- The Fee/Fine Types for the Fee/Fine Owner you selected to copy will appear for your new Fee/Fine Owner.
- Nothing happens. The new Fee/Fine Owner still has no Fee/Fine Types.
- There are two other JIRA bugs related to copying manual charges from another fee/fine owner. See the "relates to" links below.
UIU-1547 Incorrectly unable to save Fee/Fine Types already saved by other Fee/Fine Owners