- Add a new Fee/Fine Type that is already used by another Fee/Fine Owner, to different Fee/Fine Owner. In my test case, I attempted to add LOCKER RENTAL and UMBRELLA RENTAL to Fee/Fine Owner HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER. Both of these Fee/Fine Types were already entered by Fee/Fine Owner DEFAULT. (See attachment Unable-to-save-ff-type-4.png.)
- When I attempted to add both I received an error message indicated that there was an Error on saving data. (See attachments Unable-to-save-ff-type-1.png and Unable-to-save-ff-type-2.png.)
- Fee/Fine Owners are allowed to have Fee/Fine Types with the same name. They are not allowed to have duplicate names within the same Fee/Fine Owner or have a Fee/Fine Type that duplicates one that the SHARED Fee/Fine Owner has.
- Fee/Fine Types LOCKER RENTAL and UMBRELLA RENTAL added for HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER.
- Fee/Fine Types LOCKER RENTAL and UMBRELLA RENTAL not added for HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER. Instead received error message: Error on saving data
- Fee/Fine Owners are unable to create Fee/Fine Types that duplicate those of the SHARED Fee/Fine Owner. In this case the SHARED Fee/Fine Owner has one Fee/Fine Type: COPY CARD. (See attachment Unable-to-save-ff-type-3.png.)
- When I attempted to add Fee/Fine Type COPY CARD to Fee/Fine Owner HOLLY FEE/FINE OWNER, I received the appropriate error message: Fee/fine type exists for owner Shared (See attachment Unable-to-save-ff-type-5.png.)