- Log into Bugfest environment (bugfest.folio.ebsco.com) with FOLIO/FOLIO user
- Go to Settings --> Tenant --> Service Points
- If there are 10 or less service points, create additional service points at the end of the alphabet list (e.g., so the one you add is number eleven or later on the list)
- Go to Settings --> Users --> Fee/Fines --> Owners
- Create a new Fee/Fine Owner
- Give the fee/fine owner a name
- for "Associated Fee/Fine Owner," search for the eleventh (or later) service point from your list
The Service Point is found through search and can be added to the fee/fine owner
Error message received - "no matching items found!"
I believe this is a version of the known UI error where only the first ten items appear in a drop-down.