- After the loan data has been scrubbed, the Loan details ellipsis option from Fees/Fines History should be grayed out.
- After the loan data has been scrubbed, the Loan details field value on Fee/Fine Details should '-' or 'No longer available' or something else.
- Loan data is saved with the Fee/Fine Record. We have several two options:
- Leave it as is, given information related to financial transactions must be kept for X years (provide a batch job for cleaning fees/fines older than X years)
- No longer save item identifying information on the Fee/Fine Record (except link to loan record, which will be broken when Loan Record is scrubbed).
- Leave the Fee/Fine Record as is, but scrub the loan/item related information after fee/fine has been closed X interval.
When testing as part of the Q4 2019 BugFest, Holly discovered that the loan data was gone but the fee/fine data remained. She learned that the data was set to be scrubbed regardless of open fees/fines. This brought up four issues:
1) If the loan data was scrubbed, why are we still seeing loan data (title, barcode, call number) on Fees/Fines History and Fee/Fine Details? Is this data being saved with the fees/fines record? What should be done about that? (See attachments FF-History-Scrubbed.jpg and FF-Details-Scrubbed.jpg.)
2) If the loan data has been scrubbed, the "Loan details" ellipsis option on Fees/Fines History should be grayed out (this was part of a user story but it appears to have not been completed). See attachment FF-History-Scrubbed.jpg.
3) If the loan data has been scrubbed, the View link under "Loan details" on Fee/Fine Details should say "Scrubbed" or whatever we agreed it would say (this was part of a user story but it appears to have not been completed). See attachment FF-Details-Scrubbed.jpg.
4) "View" on Fee/Fine Details is a link, so it should be blue. It worked as a link, but was not blue. See attachment FF-Details-Scrubbed.jpg.