Purpose: Prevent crashing when accessing closed loans or loan details for an item that has been deleted.
- As diku_admin on folio-snapshot
- Check out an item, then check it back in
- Delete the item record from Inventory
- Navigate to the loan details for the (closed) loan from step 2
Actual: UI error, see attached
Expected: Loan details loads with information about the patron and the loan (e.g., due date), but no information about item (title, barcode, call number, contributors)
- Requests currently displays some basic item information even when the item has been deleted.
- No changes to what loan-related information displays (due date, loan date, fine/fee, etc.) are in scope for this story.
- Bug originally reported by Chalmers. See notes in