In Chrome. Chalmers FOLIO environment or BugFest 3.1: https://bugfestq31.folio.ebsco.com
Steps to reproduce:
- In users, open a user with ~ 44 loans: https://bugfestq31.folio.ebsco.com/users/view/2084e201-b0da-4ac3-b3ae-873c48596093?filters=active.active&query=winifred&sort=name
- Click on Open loans
- If there are more than 100 loans, there will be errors thrown and not all loans will display. These are known issues:
- When the list of Open loans has loaded successfully, check one of the loans and click *Change due date*
The *Change due date* modal window opens, with calendar and loan data.
The *Change due date* modal window opens, but displays no calendar or loan data.
- It looks like this could be somehow related to users with a large number of loans. It seems to start occuring sporadically (maybe when the system is strained from manual testing activity?) somewhere around 30 loans, and then more and more consistently with larger numbers of loans.
- Agree it looks performance related. The first time I tried to change due date for one loan for the above user, it worked but was verrrry slow to populate the change due date popup. When I tried a second time, it didn't work at all (the popup contained nothing and it never populated)