Found by testing Open Loans ellipsis options at *https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com* as part of Bug Fest.
To duplicate you can use the same user as Holly used, following these steps:
1) Find user Åberg, Caspar (barcode 561230-5119) or checkout books to another active user.
2) View loaned items in Open Loans.
3) Select ellipsis option New fee/fine and charge a fee/fine for one of the loaned items.
4) Back at Open Loans, refresh the page (I have to do this because the fee/fine doesn't show up right away--we learned awhile back that it was just my laptop sometimes).
5) After the refresh, try the other ellipsis for this loaned item and others.
- When I selected ellipsis option Item details I received the error in the comment below. (Please note that this does not happen every time.)
- When I selected ellipsis option "Fee/fine details" nothing happened.
- When I click on the row, to open Loan Details, nothing happened.
It took me awhile to figure out the pattern. If I do not refresh the page, all of the ellipsis options work fine. It is only after a refresh that things fall apart a bit.