Initially reported to me by Jiao Xu Feng.
- Open https://folio-testing.aws.indexdata.com/users
- View a user's details by clicking on them in the list.
- Expand the Fees/Fines accordion and click Create fee/fine
- Enter text in the Additional information for staff field. (We just want to set the form to a dirty state.)
- Click the X to close the layer.
- In the Are you sure? dialog, click Keep editing
- Remove what you have entered in the Additional information for staff field (to set the form to a clean state.) Please note that you do not need to do this for the problem to occur, but Jiao Xu Feng did in his attached recording.
- Click the X to close the layer again.
- Note that the layer does not close and no dialog is presented. We're stuck!
Screencast demonstrating the bug on folio-testing is attached.