MVP feature planned for completion in Q2 2020!
Update on November 27: This User Story has been put on hold until per comments added to
UXPROD-393 by Cate.
To see how this JIRA issue integrates with the other display call number JIRA issues please see the diagram at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pGLxTzCkzR1GYG6k5H7aKtOnZG7ZeSUP/view?usp=sharing
Purpose: To format the version of the call number to be displayed on Fees/Fines History, Fee/Fine Details, Open/Closed Loans, Loan Details, New Fee/Fine and anywhere else it is needed.
Input: The calling program will pass the barcode of the item for which a display call number is needed.
Output: This program will pass back the display call number or "Call number not found"
- The display call number passed back to the calling program will be formatted as follows-
<Call number prefix> <Call number> <Call number suffix> <Enumeration> <Chronology> <Volume> <Copy number>
- There will be a single space between each data item.
- If a data item is not available for the barcode, there should be a single space between the last data item and the next available data item.
- If the display call number cannot be built for any reason, send back "Call number not found" as the display call number
- All of the data needed to build the display call number is available in the Item Record (see attached file ItemRecord.png) which will be accessed using the passed barcode-
- Item Data
- Call number prefix
- Call number
- Call number suffix
- Copy number
- Enumeration Data
- Item Data