Purpose: To extend implementation of new Loan Actions functionality. Loan actions track the history of what has happened to a given loan. All loans have at least one loan action (for tracking the initial loan) but, as things happen to the loan (it is renewed, notifications sent etc) new actions will be logged against the loan. This story will focus on implementing the loan action associated with checking in an item.
- Given the loan actions table on Loan Details page
- When the loaned item is checked in
- Then a loan action should be logged for the check-in
- Action Date - Date of check-in
- Action - "Checked in"
- Due Date - No change from last action
- Operator - Name of user who checked item in (the person who was logged into FOLIO and actually "scanned" the item in the check-in screen)