Overview: No red validation message when location name isn't unique when the location name contains quotation marks
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into http://folio-snapshot.aws.indexdata.com as diku_admin
- Go to Settings > Tenant > Locations
- Create a new location with these attributes:
- name = Publikationen im "Europäischen Dokumentationszentrum"
- code = edz
- discovery display name = test location
- service points = choose any
- Save the new location
- Now create a new location with identical name BUT different code.
Expected Results: Red validation message should display under the name field reading: "Location name must be unique"
Actual Results: No red validation message displays. Also, there is an ugly server error when trying to save, but that has been filed as a separate issue: