The "Remote Storage" section does not appear in the "General Information" after re-opening the "General Information" pane
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment
- Open the "Settings" app and select "Tenant"
- In the "Location setup" section of tenant settings, select "Locations"
- Select the Institution, campus, and library from the dropdown menus
- Click "New"
- Fill out the FOLIO name, Code, Discovery display name, and select a Service point
- Select a Remote storage configuration from the "Remote storage" dropdown
- Select "Save & close"
- Select the location you just created
- Look for the "Remote storage" section and ensure the correct location is listed
- Close the "General Information" pane and open it again by clicking on the location you created
Expected Results: The "Remote storage" section is displayed in the "General Information" pane
Actual Results: The "Remote storage" section is not displayed in the "General Information" pane
Additional Information: The "Remote storage" section is displayed after clicking to another location