Purpose: To make it easier to find and manage location records in settings by adding some additional columns of data to the locations list which currently just displays the location name.
As a system admin who wants to edit a location record, I want to be able to find it in the (potentially long) list by sorting on location name, location code or status
- Given the Locations list at Settings > Tenant > Locations
- When displayed
- Columns should be added for Status and Code
- Existing name column should get a column header of Name
- All columns should be sortable according to standard FOLIO table sort behavior
- Default sort should be Name column