User story statement(s):
As a user,
I want to access Bursar exports page
so that I can manage exports
- Scenario: - set up permission for user. Permission name: Bursar admin
- Given I am a FOLIO system administrator, and a Library staff member requires the ability to manage Bursar exports
- When I grant the "Bursar admin" permission to the staff member
- Then the staff member can configure the timing and destination of Bursar exports, the staff member can manually run a Bursar export, and the staff member can view and download generated Bursar files from FOLIO
- Scenario: - access Bursar exports page with permission Bursar admin,
- Given the staff member has the Bursar admin permission
- When the user accesses the Bursar exports page
- Then the user can view a list of the previously-run Bursar jobs, and download Bursar files.
- Scenario: - access page without permission
- The user sees no list, nor Bursar job configuration fields. There will be just the text "You do not have the necessary privileges to access this feature."