Overview: Some tag display problems that need to be corrected after the Q3 release. This is a remaining bug from Scenario 12 of
STSMACOM-113. Moved to separate Jira per Michal. Michal also explained: Scenarios 7 and 12 will need to wait until we have support for it in multi selection component. Ideally we should create separate JIRAs for them. I'm hoping John Coburn will be able to help us here in the future.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot-stable as diku_admin
- Go to Users App
- Display User Details for a User
- Click the Tags icon at the top of the detail record
- Add a few tags
- Type a tag that already exists on the record
Actual Results: See red issue in the following scenario:
- Given the Tag Pane text entry box
- When the user enters text, presses "Enter," and the Tag already exists on the record
- Then the tag should be highlighted on the screen
- A-M: the intention was to have the highlighting up in the display of tags already assigned to the record, not in the autosuggest list. See HighlightQuestion video attached.
- A-M: see the HighlightingPart2 video for maybe a better explanation