Assumptions: Both selected / not selected instance titles will be searchable (but maybe not ready for alpha, according to Khalilah 12/6/2017)
Purpose: When using the Codex App, then the librarian can search in Codex, and define the search only to be in KB (for alpha, KB is equal the eHolding app).
- When in the Codex Search app
- The user select the 'KB'
- The default setting will then be
- search in all KB titles, selected by the library
- When in the Codex Search app searching titles in 'KB*
- The user fill in a search in the search box e.g. Abigail
- When viewing all search results the user sees only "selected" KB titles
- When viewing all the search result the user can change the filter to include also 'not selected' titles from the KB by clicking in the checkmark box for 'not selected'
- The search will now be conducted across titles which are 'selected' and 'not selected'