Assumption: Results will be detailed instance records with associated holdings and item data. The way to access data will follow the common metadata view approach where the detail view of the instant record is intrinsic to the Codex with a link from here to the native app (The inventory app) - see
Purpose: When using the Codex App, then the librarian can search in Codex, and define the search to be only in the local inventory (for alpha, Local is equal the Inventory app).
When in the Codex Search app
- The user select the 'Local'
- The default setting will then be
- Search in all Local titles, in the Inventory (not suppressed from staff view)
- When in the Codex Search app searching titles in 'Local*
- The user fill in a search in the search box e.g. "Climate"
- When viewing all search results the user sees only "selected" Local titles