Purpose: To begin the work on search in the Codex Search app in FOLIO. The scope of this story is to explain for the staff user the different search modes, and support easy navigation between All/Local/KB.
- Given the Codex Search app
- When click on the 'i' icon, the library staff gets more information about, what the selection of the different Search type will imply - see the attached UX sketch - please note the labels are not correct in the illustration.
- Given the Codex Search app and
- click on the 'i' icon:
- following informative text will pop-up:
- 'All' search across local instances in Inventory app and KBs in eHoldings app.
- 'Inventory' search only for local instances in the Inventory app.
- 'KB' search only for KB titel instances in the eHoldings app.