Purpose: When using the Codex App, then the librarian can search in Codex, and define the search to be only in KB (for alpha, KB is equal the eHolding app). The user can refine his search by using the filters. The scope of this story is selecting search criteria defined available for KB.
- When in the Codex Search app, and the user has selected 'KB'
- The default setting will then be Search in all KB titles available online
- When in the Codex Search app searching titles in 'KB'
- The user search by filling in the search box
- Default setting is search criteria 'Title' (confirmed this with Khalilah)
3. When wanting to narrow down the search
- the user will see the full list of search criteria, but the ones, not relevant for the KB search will be grey'ed out (and not selectable)
- The list will be:
- All [grey]
- Identifier [grey]
- Contributor [grey]
- Subject [grey]
- Classification [grey]
- The user can decide to narrow his search in the search box by selecting one of following search criteria. The checkmark selection works like 'radio buttons'
Targeted Search Use Cases (examples)
- If user selects Search Criteria: Title
- AND conducts a search for 'ABA'
- Then search should only return results that contain 'ABA' in the Resource Title
- If user selects Search Criteria: Publisher
- AND conducts a search for 'American Bar Association'
- Then search should only return titles whereby 'American Bar Association' is the Publisher
- If user selects Search Criteria: ISSN
- AND conducts a search for ISSN '0747-0088'
- Then search should only return title whereby the ISSN is '0747-0088'