Overview: Invoice date and expected received dates entered in Iris bugfest for Day x were saved as Day x-1. Maybe the date picker is not respecting localized time zone? Iris Bugfest is set to US ET so currently UTC-4
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Iris Bugfest
- Go to the Receiving app
- Create and save some expected pieces with an expected receipt date, using the date picker. Note the expected day and month.
- After the pieces are saved, doublecheck the expected receipt date
- Go to the Invoices app
- Create and save a new Invoice, Assign an invoice date by using the date picker. Note the invoice day and month
- After the invoice is created, doublecheck the invoice date
Expected Results: The displayed date should match the date that the user selected via the date picker
Actual Results: In Bugfest, the user-selected date was one day later than the date showing in the saved record. Per TLPatton
- Example 1: Invoice date 04/06/2021 was entered in Calendar modal as 04/07/2021.
- Example 2: Expected receipt dates 05/31/2021, 08/31/2021, & 11/30/2021 were entered in Calendar modal as 6/1/2021, 9/1/2021, & 12/1/2021.
Additional Information: See attached screenshots from Tracy. Maybe this is an issue with the date picker in general?