Purpose: To capture and display actions on a request. Request actions track the history of what has happened to a given request. All requests will have at least one request action (the creation of the request) and as things happen to the request (it is edited, it is cancelled) new actions will be logged against the request.
This story will focus on capturing the request action associated with creating the request.
- Given a the “Create Request” button on the New request screen
- When clicked
- Then the following information should be captured for later display:
- Date and time the request was created
- The nature of the action - “Request created”
- The username of the user that created the request (this could be either a staff person or the requester)