If a user chooses "create request" from the item action menu for an "available" item and subsequently changes the item in the create request form to an item that is in a non-pageable status, the create request form request type is changed to "Hold", but when you attempt to save the request it tries to save it as a page and you receive an error (see attached image).
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Iris Bugfest as a user with permission to search inventory and create requests.
- Open this item: https://bugfest-iris.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/9d8d3a34-341c-4f03-8179-f879fa474e2a/8ac2762e-e938-4dc4-8a28-9183f26be59a/96569e2e-b3bf-4760-a841-7fccb9837341?query=Dune&segment=items&sort=title
- Choose "New request" from the Actions menu
- When you arrive at the New Request form, enter barcode "dune"
- Enter patron barcode: 10191
- Click "Save & close"
A "hold" request is created.
An error message indicate that request type page is not permitted for this patron and item combination.