Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 5.0.0
Template:Standard Bug Write-Up Format customfield_11100 41169
Sprint:Core: F - Sprint 100, Core: F - Sprint 101, Core: F - Sprint 102
Release:Q3 2020 Bug Fix
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Users and edit a user and, under Extended information accordion, select a default pickup service point for them (use circ desk 2)
- Now go to Inventory and find an item
- From the item's action menu click "add request"
- In the request, select the user you just edited as the requester
- Note that circ desk 2 is selected as the pickup service point by default
- Before saving the request, change that to circ desk 1
- Save the request
- Edit the same request
Expected Results: Pickup service point should be circ desk 1
Actual Results: Pickup service point has reverted back to circ desk 2. If you save the request now, the wrong SP will be saved.
Additional Information: This also repros in Goldenrod.