Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Overview: Requester details only showing patron group "description" which can be empty. It should probably display the Patron group instead.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Bugfest as folio/folio
- Go to Inventory and find any item
- From item record, click "create request"
- In Request form, use the requestor lookup
- Filter down by patron group = ABC group which doesn't have a patron group description and pick an active requester
Expected Results: Requester should display along with their patron group below. It is better to display the Patron group (which is required) than the Patron group description (which is an optional description and may not be present for every patron group).
Actual Results: Patron group doesn't display because it's displaying the description not the group.
- This issue was present in Fameflower
- The workaround, which Chalmers seems to be using, is to just make the patron group description match the patron group