Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Pick slips are used for requests (page and hold) that need to be picked off of the shelf for a patron. Items that should be included are items at locations with an associated primary service point that matches the current user's selected service point.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure Circulation > Staff slips > Pick slip template
- Go to inventory and find a few available items
- For each item:
- Note the effective location and each location's primary service point
- Create new request by selecting "new" under requests
- Fill out request form, specify a service point for pick up (doesn't matter where they'll pick it up for this test)
- Save request
When provided an option for selecting a pick up service point, they are displayed in alphabetical order.
They are displayed in an "odd" order.