Steps to repro:
- Log into folio-testing as diku_admin
- Check out an item
- Go to Requests
- Click New
- Create a request for the item (I did a hold request and there was no problem with this)
- Checkout another item to the same user
- Go to Requests and click New
- Begin filling out the requests for using the item ID for the item you just checked out
- Click the magnifying glass to select a requester
Expected: Should be able to select from the list without seeing any errors. Should not see the details panel displaying
Actual: Get an error and see a blank details panel. See attached screenshot.
Additional Info: Once triggered, this error seems to persist. I switched browsers (didn't want to clear my cache) and it worked again. But then when I tried a second request, I got the error again. Perhaps the key is that this occurs on the second request you create.