Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Overview: This was discovered in Bugfest. I can't repro in snapshot
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log https://bugfest-goldenrod.folio.ebsco.com/ as folio/folio
- Go to Inventory and find an item
- From the item, click new request
- In the request record, use the requestor lookup to search for a specific user (I don't think it's relevant, but the users I initially selected had had requests created for them earlier in the day)
- Click on the user in the search results
Expected Results: The requester info should display below and it should be possible to create the request
Actual Results: The request info doesn't populate for many seconds or at all. Eventually, it may load and, once it does, if you subsequently select a different requester from the popup, then the details for that user populate quickly.
After the first user was slow to populate, I selected a different one, then reopened the lookup and picked a third one. When I closed that one, there was an error on the request form. See the screencast for details.
Additional Information: Screencast attached