Status: Open (View Workflow)
As a FOLIO administrator who is cancelling a request
I want to be able to add a staff note in the cancellation popup to document reason for cancellation to my staff.
Requirement 1: Request Cancellation modal - Display an Additional information for staff field
- Given I have accessed the Requests app
- When a request is cancelled (see Actions menu for open requests)
- Then the cancellation popup should include a new "Additional information for staff" field
- Large text box
- Character limit: 1500
- Ghost text: "Enter staff only information about the cancellation (optional)
Requirement 2: View Cancelled - Request detail record: Display an Add a Additional information for staff field
- Given the user enters a note in the "Additional information for staff" field on the request cancellation popup
- When the cancellation is confirmed
- Then the note will be saved
- AND on the View Request details : A new field called Additional information for staff displays below Cancellation reason field (see below mockup)
- If no Staff note entered then do not display field.