Steps to repro:
- Log into snapshot
- Go to requests
- Apply filters until you have some search results
- In the Actions menu, choose "Export search results to csv"
- Nothing happens (csv file with search results should be created and available for download)
- Now click something in the requests app (like a filter or select a search result to view record detail)
- NOW the csv is generated and available for download
Expected: csv file with search results should be created and available for download immediately after selecting "Export..."
Actual: Nothing happens until you click something else in requests
Additional info: This is a regression (it works properly in Edelweiss https://folio-edelweiss.dev.folio.org/) so we need to fix this as part of the first Fameflower hotfix release. I'll tag accordingly