Background: We have changed the Move request workflow so that when you are finished moving a request, the reorder queue page is opened. The challenge is that the original permission for "Requests: Move to new item" doesn't provide the ability to reorder the queue. I think we should provide that ability along with the Requests: Move to new item permission
I am writing this up like a bug because it's easiest, but classifying as a story because this is a requirements change.
Steps to repro:
- In folio-snapshot, as diku_admin, create a new user with only "Requests: Move to new item, reorder queue" and one of the following other permissions: "Requests: View", "Requests: View, create" or "Requests: View, edit, cancel" Do NOT give Requests: Reorder queue
- Set up a requests on an item in an instance that has more items (so you can move it)
- Put another request on another item in the instance
- Log out and log in as your new user
- Go to requests and open the pane header dropdown
- Notice that you have Move requests option and also Reorder queue (this is correct)
- Move your request to another item (choose one that has at least one other request on it)
- When the move is complete, you are left on the reorder queue page (this is correct)
- Now attempt to reorder the queue
- Should be able to reorder the queue without error.
- Rename permission "Requests: Move to new item, reorder queue" CB: Added on 2019-12-09
- This permission should also give access to the Reorder queue option in the pane header dropdown. CB: Added on 2019-12-09 CB: Will have incorrect name "Requests: Move and reorder to new item" in the Q4 release but name will be fixed with the Q1 2020 release
Actual: Get an error