Steps to repro:
- Log into folio-testing
- Go to Inventory
- Create an item with no barcode and save
- From inventory create a request for the item
- Now, in the Requests app, click the pencil to edit the request you just created
- Requester info should display in the bottom section
- It should not be possible to change the requester after the request has been created
- You should be able to change the fulfillment preference as long as the request is Open - Not yet filled
- You should be able to change the pickup service point or delivery address as long as the request is Open - Not yet filled
- Button in corner should say "Update request" (actually, it should save "Save and close", but Requests app hasn't been updated to the proper UX pattern - feel free to fix this in scope of this ticket if you want)
- Label in header of page should say "
- Should look and work exactly the same way as when you edit an Open - Not yet filled request for an item with a barcode.
- See screenshot of how this should look:
- Requester info not displaying at bottom of page
- It is possible to change the requester
- It isn't possible to see or change the fulfillment preference, the delivery address or the pickup service point
- Button in corner says "New request"
- Label in header of page says "New request"
- See screenshot of how this looks:
Additional info: I tried this in https://bugfest.folio.ebsco.com/ which is on Q3.2 and it didn't repro so it's a new issue.