Purpose: We have hold shelf expiry periods that can be specified on the service point in minutes and hours. However, the Requests UI only displays the calculated hold shelf expiration date as a date. This means we cannot see if the expiration date/time is being properly calculated when the period is specified in hours or minutes.
- Given the Hold shelf expiration date on the request record
- When displayed
- Then it should be displayed as a date and time
- Scenario (should be already working per
- Given requested Item X is checked in at the desired pick up service point
- When the request status is changed to "Open - Awaiting pickup"
- Then the request's Hold Shelf Expiration Date in the Request record should be populated with today's date/time plus the Hold shelf expiration period defined in the Service point (see