Purpose: Add new requests status values to the Request status filter
As a library administrator
I want to filter requests by request status
So that I can efficiently browse and find request records and can limit my csv exports (to generate a hold shelf expiration list, for example)
- Given the Request status filter in the Requests app
- When displayed
- Then the following new request status values should be displayed
- "Closed - Unfilled"
- "Closed - Pickup expired"
- Given the requests list in the Requests app
- When filters have been modified
- The list should update to reflect the applied filters
- The number of results displaying above the list should update to reflect the results returned
- The csv export should be updated to only include the results returned in FOLIO