The actual export functionality - fetch the Titles and piece data from back-end and save this to a file.
User story statement(s):
As a user with export CSV permission,
I want to press Export results button
so that receiving search result is fetched and saved as a file.
- Build csv file:
- Given user has performed search on receiving titles, it's not empty and user has export piece permission
- When confirms "Export results (csv)" action in export settings modal
- Then corresponding Title and Piece data are fetched and saved in appropriate file format (details in csv example https://miro.com/app/board/uXjVO2BTKtw=/?share_link_id=784771352077)
- Success toast:
- Given user is exporting piece data
- When user confirms export settings
- Then toast message is displayed to confirm that the export has started successfully