Overview: When reviewing search results in the receiving app, instead of showing the proper Holdings location in the search results, the location displays as "invalid reference".
- Given user has opened a POL that now references one or more Holdings
- When viewing the related "Receiving titles" in the search result list
- Then the location column shows the related Holdings Name(s)
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into folio-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to the Orders app
- Create an order that has Inventory = create instance, holdings, item, and Manually create pieces is NOT checked. As part of creating the POL, you will assign 1 or more locations to the POL.
- Open the order
- Go to the receiving app
- Look up the title of the POL that you just created
- Review the Location information in the search results
Expected Results: The proper location(s) shows in the Location column of the search results based on the Holdings UUID
Actual Results: It shows "invalid reference" as there is no Location UUID present for this order.
Additional Information: See attached video