Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Template:Standard Bug Write-Up Format customfield_11100 48230
Sprint:ACQ Sprint 116
Release:R1 2021 Hot FIx #2
Hot Fix Approved by Cap Planning?:Yes
NOTE: This was created to track the resolution of frontend updates relating to
MODORDERS-519. Both must be completed to resolve this bug.
Overview: When pieces are displayed on Receiving titles that related to Package order lines. Pieces are shown on ALL receiving titles that related to the same POL. UI should Find pieces based on polID AND titleID so pieces aren't shown on more than one title
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into some FOLIO environment as User X
- Click orders app
- Create Order
- Create isPackage POL and fill all required fields
- Set create inventory to "Instance, holding, item"
- Open order
- Navigate to receiving app
- Create 2 or more titles for your Package POL
- Add piece one piece for each title
Expected Results: Pieces appear as expected ONLY under the Title for which they were created.
Actual Results: Pieces appear under ALL title that relate to the same POL.
Interested parties: Anya Arnold