Purpose: To add an 008 field to the record upon creation of a new Authority record via the quickMARC UI
User story statement(s): As a cataloger, I want the 008 to already exist in the record when I create a new Authority, so that I don't have to manually add it every time.
- Automatically add an 008 for upon creation of new MARC authority record from the quickMARC UI
- Make all positions blank ("\")
- If user clears a position value(s) upon hitting then Save then populate missing position with \
- Given the user selects the option to add a new MARC authority record from the "Actions" menu within the MARC authority app
- When the new record appears in the quickMARC UI
- Then the record should contain an 008 field
- All positions in 008 are blank ("\")
- Given the user clears a value in an 008 positions
- When the user hits Save & close
- Then the missing position value should be populated with "\"