Purpose: To add validation to make the 010 field non-repeatable in MARC bibliographic records to support future deduplication efforts
User story statement(s): As a cataloger, I need for the 010 to serve as a non-repeatable control number so that I can ensure the control number is not duplicated in the system.
- Make 010 a non-repeatable field in create, edit, and derive
- Create error message if multiple 010 exist in the record upon save
- Change the 010 error messaging for MARC authority records to the same message for consistency: "Record cannot be saved with more than one 010 field"
- Given the record has multiple 010 fields
- When the user hits "Save" or "Save and keep editing" in either create, edit, or derive functionality
- Then the user should receive the error message: "Record cannot be saved with more than one 010 field"