Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO as User Diku_Admin.
- Click on the "Apps" button.
- Select the "Invoices" application.
- Click on the already created invoice.
- Click on the "Add" button at the right-hand the "Vendor invoice number" pane .
- Check the "Pending" item in the window that opens.
- Observe the "Vendor reference number" column.
Expected Results: Vendor reference number is displayed in the "Vendor reference number" column in the look-up window POL.
Actual Results: The data is not displayed in the "Vendor reference number" column in the look-up window POL.
Additional Information: Another possible case to test (from abreaux)
- Go to the Orders app
- Find an existing, open or ongoing POL with a vendor reference number
- Go to the Invoice app
- Find or create an open invoice
- Click on the Add button, and try to search for the POL by the vendor reference number (should work, but it's not) - I think it's a regression