Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into FOLIO-snapshot as diku_admin
- Go to Settings/Data import/Field mapping profiles
- Find an existing field mapping profile and click Edit
- Go to the Associated action profiles section and click Link profile
- Pick an action profile from the pop-up and press save.
- If the action profile is linked to another field mapping profile, you should get a "Relink action profile?" modal. If you don't, cancel and try a different action profile, until you get the modal
- Review the modal
The relink modal wording should be like this:
- Header: Relink action profile?
- If single action profile chosen: This action profile is already linked to [name of currently linked field mapping profile] field mapping profile. Do you want to unlink from the previous field mapping profile and relink to this [name of new field mapping profile] field mapping profile?
- If multiple action profiles chosen: One or more of these action profiles is already linked to other field mapping profile(s). Do you want to unlink from the previous field mapping profile(s) and relink to this [name of new field mapping profile] field mapping profile?
- NOTE that the action profile(s) will not be relinked until you save the field mapping profile.
- On the left: Cancel
- On the right: Relink
It's not. See attached screenshot.