Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://bugfest-juniper.folio.ebsco.com
- Go to Inventory app
- Search for Instance with Keyword "hello"
- Click on the first result -> https://bugfest-juniper.folio.ebsco.com/inventory/view/0d0a9f10-8e4f-479b-9dc2-d6c881f78b0b?qindex=all&query=hello&sort=title and copy the Instance HRID = in3005081
- Go to Orders app - Filter orders by status = pending
- Click on the first order with PO number 16991
- In the PO pane, click on "Add PO line"
- In the "Add PO line" page - click on "Title look-up" button
- In the Search and filter widget, change instance dropdown to "Instance HRID" and enter the value = in3005081 and click on "Search"
- Search results never show up - Just keep spinning on the loading page
- If you close and conduct a search using keyword like "hello" or conduct a search by Title(All) - results show up
Search by all options in the dropdown work including but not limited to Instance HRID
Instance HRID, - ISBN, normalized - do not work(there could be others in the list)