Purpose: to export fee/fines for several owners via bursar export
User story statement(s):
As a Bursar admin,
I want to configure bursar export for multiple owners
so that export files include mapping values for different owners
- Given user opens Bursar export settings page
- Then Transfer types table is displayed with filter field by Owner (not connected to Transfer Owner and Transfer account fields that are used for transfer). The first Fee/Fine Owner is selected by default and its types are listed in the table
- Given on settings page
- When user changes Transfer types Owner field
- Then Fee/fine types are listed for selected Owner
- Given user defined transfer types for several Owners
- When Save button is pressed
- Then all edited transfer types are saved
- Given user opens existing config
- Then can see all saved transfer types based on selected owner field
- When first going to the Bursar export settings page, the Transfer types table is displayed with a dropdown box above it populated with the Fee/Fine owners that are in FOLIO.
- The first Fee/Fine Owner is selected by default and its fee/fine types, transfer types, transfer descriptions, and transfer codes are listed in the table.
- Example: if “Olin” is the initial fee/fine owner, then Olin’s fee/fine types, transfer types, transfer descriptions, and transfer codes are displayed in the table.
- For Olin, a sample set real-world values for these are:
- Fee/fine type: Olin lost item fee
- Transfer type: 072000000916
- Transfer description: Olin/Kr/Anx lost item
- Transfer code: Charge
- When fully populated by the user, Olin would have 4 rows similar to the above.
- Users can manage the list of fees/fines per fee/fine owner in Settings > users > Manual charges as the current functionality works.
- When a user selects a different Fee/Fine owner from the Transfer types Owner dropdown box, then the Fee/fine types are shown in the table for the selected Owner
- When the user presses the “Save” button in Bursar export settings, then all edited transfer types are saved.
- The user will be able to populate all the transfer types / descriptions / codes per fee/fine owner. For Cornell there are approximately 20 owners, each with 4 or 5 transfer types. They are defined in the spreadsheets attached to https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODEXPW-2 .
- The value for transfer type and transfer description saved here will be what appears in the “item type” and “item type description” fields in the files transferred to the Bursar as per the specs in the description at https://issues.folio.org/browse/MODEXPW-2 .
- All previous Bursar functionality (scheduling etc) will be preserved.