Purpose: Give the user the ability to access the change log that displays all edits that have been made to the record
User story statement(s):
As an ordering staff member,
I want to be able to see all changes that have been made to an organization over time
so that I can understand what has change and why we changed it and so that I can see changes made by integrations in case we need to troubleshoot them.
- Display version data in PO view:
- Given user has clicked View change log from Organizations
- When user selects a different version from the version history
- Then all field data for that version is displayed in the Organizations view
- AND header of the card for that version is filled in. Indicating it is current selection
- For data that cannot be retrieved display "Record deleted":
- Given user has selected a previous version in the organization history
- When not data can be retrieved for the UUIDs
- Then in all relevant fields display the text "Record deleted"