Purpose: To change the Settings for the Vendor app into Settings for the Organizations app. This only covers the name change.
NOTE: If this change is made before (
UIORG-156), it will look confusing for a little while, but should look OK once Organization setting changes to Tenant settings
As a staff person
I want to be able to find the settings for the Organizations app, which replaces the Vendors app
So that I can create and update those settings
- Scenario 1
- Given the Settings app
- When a User wants to update a setting in the section that was previously Vendor settings
- Then the existing Vendor setting option in the Settings first pane should be replaced with an Organizations setting menu option. This option should interfile alphabetically with all of the existing Settings menu options.
- Screenshot with highlights attached
- Scenario 2
- When a User clicks the revised Organizations setting option in the first pane
- Then a second pane should open with Organization settings as its header. NOTE: please update the case of the second word from Settings to settings.
- Scenario 3
- Not sure if any testing coverage is needed, since this is just relabeling, but if testing coverage is needed, please ensure automated testing coverage for this new code is 80% plus and confirm with screenshot
NOTE: A-M confirmed that the app name is Organizations with an "s"