Status: In Review (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Template:Front-end User Story Template customfield_11100 55093
Sprint:Leipzig Sprint 131, Leipzig Sprint 132, Leipzig Sprint 133, Leipzig Sprint 134, Leipzig Sprint 135, Leipzig Sprint 136, Leipzig Sprint 137, Leipzig Sprint 138, Leipzig Sprint 139
Release:Morning Glory R2 2022
Purpose: Allow user to create and manage organization types in organization settings so that organization records can be organized by type.
User story statement(s):
As an administrative user,
I want to be able to create organization types
so that we can identify organizations of a certain type for various reports
- Given user has settings permissions for Organizations
- When viewing settings area
- Then Organizations settings includes a "Type" heading
- Given user navigates to Settings->Organizations
- When user select "Type"
- Then list of Types appears in the third Pane
- Given user has permission to edit settings
- When user selects "Type"
- Then user can create, edit and delete Types
- Given user is creating/editing Type
- When user selects Edit or Create
- Then user can input a Name and select a status
- Status can be Active or Inactive