Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: None
Overview: When viewing an interface on an organization record, the Action menu contains a 'Copy' option. Clicking on this does not produce any action. It seems as if the action is not registered. Reported by Okanagan College (going live 5/28/21) and reproduced in Bugfest Honeysuckle & Bugfest Iris by Molly Driscoll and in Snapshot by Owen Stephens.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into https://bugfest-iris.folio.ebsco.com/ as a user with all Organization permissions.
- Find an Organization that has an interface associated with it. An example is 1517 THE LEGACY PROJECT
- Use the Actions menu to select Edit and access the Organization record in Edit mode.
- Scroll to the interfaces and click on an interface to view it.
- In the Actions menu, select 'Copy'.
Expected Results: The current interface record is duplicated and opened in edit mode.
Actual Results: Nothing happens; it appears to action is not registered.
Additional Information: Unsure if this is current expected functionality or a placeholder action for future functionality. If for future, would request the 'Copy' action is greyed out until supported.
Interested parties: Molly Driscoll Roen Janyk Ann-Marie Breaux